Charlotte, NC, USA
HomeLinko is a complete resource for anyone looking to succeed in real estate investing. We offer content, tools, and support to our members to help their real estate investment convenient by making it possible to transact remotely; learn valuable tips; find partners, deals, and financing; and make the best investing choices easily attainable.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities support our company’s long-term goal. Together with the rest of the senior team, you will use the company’s strategic plan as a guideline for crafting our approach to reaching new audiences, communicating with our current audience, re-engaging dormant or churned users, and promoting and selling our products and services to the target market.
- Communicate HOMELINKO product offering to the market of potential users who invest or aspire to invest in residential real estate in the United States.
- Explain HOMELINKO value proposition of our existing products to new and potential users.
- Gather Data from multiple source and merge it into a file and exported it daily to I.T department.
- Commit to a marketing budget and ensure that it yields the intended results.
- Share clear presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO.
- Study the market to identify sensitive areas or opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing campaigns.
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department.
- Support the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s goals.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- High school diploma, associate or bachelor degree.
- Ability to represent company as brand ambassador.
- Willingness to learn real estate foreclosure process.
- Experience leveraging social media, SEO, blogging, video blogging.
- Able to implement successful marketing campaigns indoor / outdoor
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strategic mindset, with ability to solve interpersonal issues.
- Experience in leading the marketing/communications functions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. Moving equipment for production and videos is regularly required.
No travel for this position
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Days and Core Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10a.m. to 3 p.m.
HomeLinko is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.